How to Play
- 🎧 Join a voice call together
- 👉 Choose the clue when you have board control
- 👀 Wait until the buzzer opens
- 🚨 Buzz in when you know the answer
- 🗣️ Fastest buzzer guesses out loud on the call
- 🙊 Fastest buzzer checks the correct answer privately (don't say it!)
- ⚡ Swoop in when others are wrong
- ⚖️ Wager carefully on hidden Double Down clues
No typing required
Jep! is a fast-paced, high-trust group party game.
Join the same room or voice call while playing so you can speak the answers out loud to one another instead of typing. This keeps the game fast.
We trust the guesser to honestly check their answers as right or wrong. All players in the room or voice call will hear the guess. Then, the guesser sees the correct answer and checks themselves.
If they say they were wrong, the buzzers re-open for other people to buzz in and guess. Don't spoil the correct answer by reading it out loud before other people have a chance to guess!
If they say they were right, the answer is revealed to everyone. If they were lying about being right earlier, don't play with them again!
If no one buzzes in, the answer is revealed to everyone.
|Clue shown at:
|Buzzer open at: